Monday, June 4, 2007

Give Scott Sayre vote on June 12
Published today in the Newsleader
Scott Sayre is the man we need to stop the tax hikes in the Valley. We need him to curb the wasteful spending in Richmond. We need him to stop the boondoggles like the $11 million tunnel to keep the senators dry. We need him to stop spending our tax dollars on college tuition for illegal aliens. We need a man who can set priorities properly for the Valley. On June 12, Scott Sayre has asked us for his vote. Lets give it to him.
Fishersville
PHILIP LYNCH

2 Comments:

Blogger Teddy Roosevelt said...

How much is Walter Curt paying you to write all these letters to the editor Phil? Having just moved here from New York I'm glad you already know enough about our local politics to tell everyone else how to vote.

June 5, 2007 at 12:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I have been in VA for just about 2 years next month. Is that "just moved". I have been visiting this area since 1990. I chose to move to this community. I investigated the area. I read crime stats, school stats, etc. I got lots of info from epodunk.com and the Virginia Dept of Education site. I researched housing trends, developers, builders. I am actively involved in a number of local organizations. I think that allows me to offer my informed opinion.
Members of Sayre's campaign are overwhelmingly volunteers. I don't get paid. I don't want to get paid. Are you are making this assumption because you are getting paid?

June 5, 2007 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home