Friday, May 4, 2007

Can't we all just get along?
I don't know all the bloggers on Bloggers4Sayre. I did meet Andrew Clem today at the send-off for the local National Guard. Also on hand were a number of other bloggers for Scott Sayre. Delegate Saxman was present and spoke to the Guard. Candidate Sayre was present and gave gifts to the soldiers and their families. I didn't see Sen. Hanger, but I may have just missed him.
I approached Mr. Clem after he was pointed out to me. I introduced myself as one of the bloggers. He asked for my blog name. He was very cordial. He apologized for upsetting some people with his comments. I, personally, was not upset. I have not been blogging long enough I guess. My belief is that people can disagree politically, but still be personally agreeable. Some of my best friends are members of the Democratic party.
In the words of that famous LA Hyundai racer, "Can't we all just get along?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Spank That Donkey said...

It just warms my heart, these new recruits come in with such an unjaded view of the VA Blogosphere..

May 4, 2007 at 8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virginia IS for lovers. Make LOVE to Mr.Clem, not war. Don't ostracize him just because he has some different views than you, just because he is a fan of Hanger, taxes, and New Age crystals(just kidding). We have to stick together even with some RINO's and olde tyme Dems. Otherwise the evils of NOVA will slip down here and destroy the valley as we know it.

May 5, 2007 at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home